- Material : Crazy Horse Leather
- Color : Brown
- Size : 15.35 x 11 x 5.12 inches（38.99 x 27.94 x 13.01 cm)
- Item Weight :1496g
- 【Genuine Cowhide Leather】The Masa Kawa leather backpack for men is made of thick crazy horse leather, whose surface has a retro rough look, durable and sturdy. The feature of this kind of leather is that it grows brighter and shiny with age amazingly. That's why many people become followers of crazy horse leather bag.
- 【Update Version】Based on customer's comment, the vintage leather backpack has been updated to YKK zippers, quite durable. The back of the brown rucksack is updated to mesh spacer, breathable and comfortable, as well as to avoid clothes stain. Anti slip belt for shoulder straps keeps weight balance to release load fatigue. A luggage belt for putting this travel backpack on suitcase to make your travel easier. A key chain/ cord is added.
- 【Additional Features】180° Opening - the entrance of the brown rucksack is big enough to take items quickly. With spacious interior design, the bag can be used as lunch backpack to store lunch box.The main compartment can fit 15.6 inch laptop, it can be a computer laptop backpack. Storage Helper -functional pockets and slots, key chain, glasses hanging can keep you pens, cards, keys, glasses,water bottle organized. Heavy duty hardware, rivets, and stitching ensure longevity.
- 【Who It Suits】The daypack is in medium size. Dimension:11(L)*5.12(W)*15.35(H) inch, Weight: 3.3lb (a bit bulky due to thick leather, but the thicker it is, the more durable it will be). Adjustable strap size:29.9-38(L)inch*2.17(W).
Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.