- Material: Distressed leather, full grain leather
- Color: Brown
- Size: 40*27*5cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Luxucy rustic full grain leather
- Hand stitched with saddle stitching technique
- An outside zip pocket for small stuff and notes
- An inner zip removable pocket for your pen ,Phone and cards.(we could cusomtize this pocket as you need )
- High quality brass hardware and YKK zipper
- The shoulder strap is adjustable
At AZXCGleather, we're proud to give luxurious feel to your newly elegant, discreet and acquired leather good. We could customize leather goods with initials, a full name, logo or any idea, thought you wish- contact us today for your individual quote! Our customer service team is standing by ready to take your order and help you through the decision process. Just email them at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that custom engraved pieces are non-returnable unless they are faulty.
Why we honor and insist on sewing our leather product by hand ?
Leather sewing machines commonly use the "lock stitch" , If just one loop of a lock stitch is broken, the other side will automatically be loosened, often this process of unraveling will continue until the entire product is ruined. for hand stitched leather product, it will not unravel if one stitch is broken because of its special construction from saddle stitch that only is achieved by hand!
Though slower, hand sewing is superior to machine sewing. It is the best way to sew leather together,the hand stitched leather product will be more durable and stand the test of time !!
Tips & Tricks
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.